This Week on Soul Talks
Powerful emotions like grief can feel overwhelming, especially if you are not used to recognizing or processing your feelings. But you don’t have to stay stuck in painful emotions! You can learn to have your emotions serve you rather than control you.
Join us for this episode of Soul Talks as Bill and Kristi discuss healthy ways to process grief and sadness. You’ll understand the difference between repressing and containing your feelings, and how spiritual and emotional training can grow your emotional intelligence to make you effective in your life, relationships, and work.
Resources for this Episode:
- Attend a Soul Shepherding Institute Retreat
- Earn a Certificate in Spiritual Direction
- Healthy Feelings, Thriving Faith: Growing Emotionally and Spiritually Through the Enneagram
- Meet with a Soul Shepherding Sr. Spiritual Director
- Donate to Soul Shepherding