This Week on Soul Talks
Peacemakers who tune into the needs of others have a vision for bringing harmony and collaboration to their relationships. But sometimes the desire for peace can cause you to fall asleep to your own needs and avoid stress and conflict.
Join us for this episode of Soul Talks as Bill and Kristi discuss soul care for Enneagram Nines — spiritual direction. If you are a Nine or have a line, wing, or relationship with a Nine, you’ll learn the root sin, emotional alarm, and soul care practice to increase your self-awareness and self-activate in following God’s will.
Resources for this Episode:
- Meet with a Soul Shepherding Sr. Spiritual Director
- Healthy Feelings, Thriving Faith: Growing Emotionally and Spiritually Through the Enneagram
- Soul Talks Episode 151 — Enneagram: Expressing Your True Self (Peacemaker Type)
- Soul Talks Episode 152 — Enneagram: Dealing with Conflict (Peacemaker Type)
- Attend a Soul Shepherding Institute Retreat
- Earn a Spiritual Direction Training Certificate
- Donate to Soul Shepherding