This Week on Soul Talks
As leaders and soul shepherds, we seek to be responsible and do our best. But the wisdom of God is to do your best, but don’t trust your best!
Join us for this episode of Soul Talks as Bill and Kristi discuss abandoning outcomes to God, the primary soul care practice for Enneagram Ones. All types can struggle with wanting our work and relationships to go a certain way. You’ll learn specific ways to train in abandoning outcomes until it proves to be an easy yoke with Jesus and a source of joy and peace.
Resources for this Episode:
- Healthy Feelings, Thriving Faith: Growing Emotionally and Spiritually Through the Enneagram
- Your Best Life in Jesus’ Easy Yoke
- Contact Soul Shepherding to Invite Bill & Kristi to Speak
- Enneagram & Emotions Video Course
- Soul Shepherding Enneagram Resources
- Enneagram and Emotions Assessment
- Your Enneagram Map: Guides for Each Type to Flourish in God’s Love