This Week on Soul Talks
We each have habitual approaches to securing ourselves that come out of our unhealthy selves. When we learn to recognize these false messages operating in the background of our activities, we grow in awareness of our own needs and emotions.
Join us for this episode of Soul Talks as Bill and Kristi discuss how to use your Enneagram map for growth and health. Through the example of Enneagram Twos, you’ll see how you can employ this map to recognize when you are depending on yourself to have your needs met rather than depending on Jesus. These targeted insights into your personality give you a path for growth and help you understand those you love.
Resources for this Episode:
- Your Enneagram Map: Guides For Each Type to Flourish in God’s Love
- Healthy Feelings, Thriving Faith: Growing Emotionally and Spiritually Through the Enneagram
- Enneagram & Emotional Free Assessment
- Enneagram & Emotions Course
- Soul Shepherding Enneagram Resources