This Week on Soul Talks
Much of our personalities are unconscious and habitual defense mechanisms and coping patterns for dealing with pain, problems, and sin, causing us to miss God’s love and grace. The power of the Enneagram as a tool is to help us grow in self-awareness so we can receive God’s grace in areas we need it most.
Join us for this episode of Soul Talks as Bill and Kristi explore Your Enneagram Map: Guides For Each Type to Flourish in God’s Love. We each have three to four subsidiary types for our primary Enneagram type, and this resource will help you understand the patterns of interaction between these wing, stress, and growth types both in your personality and in your relationships with others. As you learn to receive empathy for your specific areas of struggle, you can discover authentic joy.
Resources for this Episode:
- Your Enneagram Map: Guides For Each Type to Flourish in God’s Love
- Healthy Feelings, Thriving Faith: Growing Emotionally and Spiritually Through the Enneagram
- Enneagram & Emotions Course
- Enneagram & Emotional Free Assessment
- Soul Shepherding Enneagram Resources